When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
- remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
- monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
- let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
- remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and control that your data is processed securely.
Additionally, we may use cookie information:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Product and Store Reviews
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product(s) you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
Newsletter and marketing emails
You are offered the opportunity to opt-in to our email newsletters and marketing emails by submitting your email address into the subscription box form in our footer, or into a promotional pop-up. Alternatively you can subscribe by checking an opt-in box during the checkout process. If you opt-in, you will receive marketing emails from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of every email. We do not rent, lease, or sell your information to anyone.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Murder Escape LLC
6120 S. Memorial Dr.