Full Job Description
The Game Master is responsible for operating the game and enhancing the guest experience by providing excellent customer service.
- This position is part time. Position offers 10-25 per week.
- Pay is $10 per hours.
- Schedule: Nights and Weekends. Must be available every Saturday.
- Arriving on time and prep your escape room (lights, AC, music, game rooms, etc…)
- Greet guests in lobby
- Lead guests to game room and give verbal instructions
- Answer questions and provide clues to facilitate guest game experience
- Monitor the group throughout the entire game play
- Meet group after game has concluded to celebrate accomplishments
- Reset game room for next group of guests (100% perfection for game resets, overcoming/mending misused puzzles/props)
- General cleaning and maintenance (dusting, floors, bathrooms, trash, etc…)
- This position requires extremely high attention to detail, excellent focus, and expert timing.
- Good grasp of technology – basic computer skills, email, etc.…
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Provide enthusiastic service for all guests
- Monitor guests activity and engage via computer screen up to 1 hour without distraction
- Must be able to understand and verbally articulate the unique design behind Murder Escape game play and explain to each group
- Need to have great memory skills and learn the details of each room for a speedy reset
- Requires sitting for extended periods at a time
We are a growing company who value and appreciate a healthy combination of quality, efficient and hard work. We also promote from within.
Do your friends and family tell you you are outgoing or bubbly? If so, we are interested in you!
All employees are required to wear masks at all times while in the building.